Parker Aircraft Sales - Request for signed ann inspection

Lilesville,North Carolina

need copy of ann inspection form signed/ plane grounded because no mechanic no, or signed n787rw email to 704 774 9249 ron it had new ann when I got the plane as part of the deal got a ramp check put me out of service I like my pa/31 ten passenger plane does a good job fly from north Carolina to fort myers fl once or twice a week it a real work horse I am going to buy a pa32sp I will have four six ten seat planes I have a pa28 235 good load 1200lb that all for now

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 15, 2015.

Comments

In response to the post, the third party maintenance shop that completed the annual inspection did not sign off the annual inspection correctly. The mechanic did not insert his mechanics license number on the log entry.

Once the maintenance shop was made aware of the error they immediately issued the proper log entry and sign off that went into the log book. It is my understanding that this resolved the issue. If I can be of any assistance please contact me.

Jeff Parker President, Parker Aircraft Sales Inc. Phone: 937-833-4820 e-mail: jparker2@woh.rr.com

Parker Aircraft Sales - Best Ever

Have bought a few aircraft from Parker Aircraft over the past 15 years always been great to deal with. Never had any problems that I did not expect with a used aircraft.

Parker Aircraft has also sold a few for me and some people I know over the years. Jeff Parker has proven to be a bottom line no BS guy to deal with.

He also knows the market as well as any one and has given me good fair advise on aircraft value and use. I do not think you can find any one better to deal with on a Pa 31.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 24, 2015.

Comments

I appreciate your positive review about our company. I don't know how a site can post anyone's anonymous negative comments without a process for determining if they are factual and true.

Parker Aircraft Sales- DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE GUYS

Brookville,Ohio

They are liars! I made a deal with them to buy an airplane and was very specific it was to be a private party sale directly from the seller to the buyer with them acting only as an intermediary.

The salesman Lew assured me it would be. The closing was executed by mail and it was only after i realized they had transferred title thru their company to maintain their dealer status. This caused significant amounts of paperwork and frustration as doing so subjected me to sales taxes in my local state and municipality. Despite my requests to help straighten it out, Lew and the owner have remained silent and offered no help.

Instead, they hand me off to their title company who obviously has dealt with this situation before due to their dishonesty.

It has now been a year and half and I am still dealing with this issue. Stay away from Lew Greenwalt and Jeff Parker at all cost as they are dishonest and will turn their back on you as soon as the sale is done and they have what they want!!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 22, 2014.

Comments

Lew, the salesman mentioned in the post no longer works for Parker Aircraft Sales Inc. and has not worked here for several years.

I am the President of Parker Aircraft Sales Inc. If there is anything I can do to help rectify the situation mentioned in the post please contact me at 937-833-4820 or jparker2@woh.rr.com.

We put great emphasis on customer satisfaction. Again, please contact me if there is anything I can do to help.

I deal with something very similar with this ***. Can't belive there are people like this on this industry. Same with their title company.

Stay away from Parker and associates!!!

Danbury, Connecticut, United States #947786

I was working on a possible trade with Jeff Parker on trading my Navajo for a Aerostar. Overall it was just another airplane deal,"he wants to much and I need more for my Navajo.

Only alarming thing that happened recently 2/14/15 was that I recieved a letter from a guy in Texas who was asking if my Navajo was for sale still cause he was going to trade his Aztec for my plane through Jeff Parker yet I had no deal or was really even close to one. The guy in Texas was given all the detailed pics of my plane and copies of Logs. That kind of sucked,he really had no right other than he is a airplane salesman and thats the way it goes.

I have since decided to keep my Navajo and would be a bit reluctant to deal with Parker Aviation moving forward. Thanks for the heads up.